For information or to schedule an appointment, please call us:
- Fairfax Office: 703-591-4884
- Reston Office: 703-437-8550
Monday-Friday: (8:00am – 5:00pm)
In the event that you need to cancel your appointment, kindly provide 24 hours notice. Your consideration in this matter will allow us to accommodate other patients who could benefit from an appointment.
We also participate with many insurance plans. Please call our office for more details.
For your convenience, we accept cash, check, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time, you will save a significant amount of time during your visit.
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.
What to Bring to your First Appointment
- Fill out the Demographics form before your appointment to save time.
- Bring your insurance card and a form of ID (e.g. Driver's License)
- A list of all current medications.
- A referral from your primary care doctor, if one is required.
The main facility for our surgeries is outpatient at the Northern Virginia Eye Surgery Center. For more information, visit: www.novaeyesc.com.